30 Years, 20, 15, 10… The Choice Is Yours
Rates are low so why not lock them in now!
Is a fixed rate loan right for you?
- Do you plan to stay in your home for many years?
- Do you prefer a consistent mortgage payment?
- Does your peace of mind depend on a payment that never changes?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, a fixed rate mortgage might be right for you!
Being that your rate will not change for the life of your loan, your payment will never increase. Fixed rate loans are the most popular loans for those looking to buy or refinance a home. This is due to the security they provide by ensuring consistent monthly payments. The most popular loan program is the 30 year fixed rate, but 20 year, 15 year, and 10 year fixed rate loans are also available.
Fixed rate mortgages allow you to
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a primary residence with as little as 3% – 5% down
- Finance loan amounts from $50,000 to $3,000,000
How a fixed rate mortgage works
- Monthly payments based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over the number of years for the term of the loan
- Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- Pay your mortgage off at any time without pre-payment penalties.