Please review the guideline requirements below. Submit your completed application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and be back in touch with you within 30 days.
- Proposals should be typed in 12 point font (Times New Roman or similar) with 1” margins on all sides and contain the information listed below (to the best of the applying organization’s ability).
- Pages should be numbered
- All applications must be submitted to email@example.com. Applications received by mail, fax or any method other than email will not be accepted.
- Application date
- Organization name and contact information (full address, including mailing address if different, telephone number, and website)
- Info for 501(c)(3)
- Name, title, telephone number, and email address of CEO or executive director
- Name, title, telephone number, and email address of contact person for this proposal (if different)
- Dollar amount of this funding request
- Purpose of this funding request, including brief description of the population and number of individuals served, and geographic area(s) that will benefit (as applicable)
- Signature of executive director or other authorizing official
All requests must complete this section. If applying for general support, this section should be no more than five (5) pages double-spaced. If applying for project, capital campaign, or capacity building support, this section should be no more than four (4) pages double-spaced.
- Briefly describe your organization’s history, mission, and goals.
- Briefly describe current activities, recent accomplishments, and future plans.
- Briefly describe how the population you serve is involved in the work of your organization.