Lock in a low interest rate BEFORE you begin to search for your new home!
A pre-approval makes your offer stronger than other buyers who may have only a pre-qualified. Our Lock, Shop and Save program show sellers that you are motivated and saves time knowing what which loans you qualify for and what you can comfortably afford while providing you with peace of mind about your mortgage options.
- No property address is need to apply for or lock in your low interest loan rate
- You can lock in your interest rate for up to 90 day
- Conforming and high balance options are available
- NO up-front fees are applied — apply in confidence
- 30-year fixed rates (Conventional, FHA and VA loan options)
- 60-Day Lock: Float-down to 60 day rate within 30 days of closing
- 90-Day Lock: Float-down to 60 day rate with +.125% within 30 days of closing
- You must first be pre-approved through the underwriting process.
- Lock term must be good through Funding
- One time float-down is allowed