Our Loan Partners are responsible for providing administrative support to the sales department and performing various loan servicing tasks as assigned. The Loan Partner I’s assist in gathering and verifying accuracy of documents received, assists in clearing underwriting stipulations, and other documentation to prepare loan files. This position requires an effective communication style that actively listens, seeks clarity, is confidence and is in tuned to nonverbal indicators and is open to feedback. The LP1 has current computer skills; Spreadsheets/Databases, Word Processing and Email, Social Media, and Blogging and is adapt to technological developments. Loan Partners provide exceptional customer service to borrowers and relator partners in a fast-paced, team environment. The Loan Partner I offer a hands-on, personalized approach that nurtures the customer creating and cementing long-term relationships. The Loan Partner collaborates and demonstrates flexibility to support the branch and meet the individual needs of our customers.
Essential Job Functions:
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
- Set all LO/BM appointments.
- Manage Greatness Tracker.
- Manage CRM and LO/BM Database.
- Prepare and type loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks, using computers.
- Assemble and compile documents for loan closings, such as title abstracts, insurance forms, loan forms, and tax receipts.
- Record applications for loan and credit, loan information, and disbursements of funds, using computers.
- Submit loan applications with recommendation for underwriting approval.
- Contact borrower and other sources in order to check obtain items for borrower’s file.
- Check value of customer collateral to be held as loan security.
- Calculate, review, and correct errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs, using computers or calculators.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job.
Additional Working Conditions Information:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is often required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or operate computers, objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.